Squaresville Squaresville

dude, who supplies you your acid...

because i cant get shit like that around here... awesome flash, i gave a 9 because of the sound quality, the music was really good, your friend is talented. i want to see a whole series of squareville's

Pat O'Brien Drunken Calls Pat O'Brien Drunken Calls

clever

I liked the whole counter setup. Although I didn't think the accually clip was that funny. good effort all in all

Roadside Philosophy Roadside Philosophy

meh

I wasn't too impressed with this. The voice acting is complete trash. It just wasn't that funny.

Flyborg responds:

...YOU'RE not that funny.

Boy Machine Boy Machine

great

that was pretty sick and twisted. good job, I like the art style also, it really brings out the insanity of it all

coffee break coffee break

not bad

it did seem like a rip off of david firths style. but it was pretty bizare. I like that kind of stuff.

BoyScout 5 BoyScout 5

not bad

it had a nice morbid feel to it.

We Are Robots - Geekbot We Are Robots - Geekbot

meh, it was ok

the artwork was really clean and crisp. other than that, it was just a typical nerd explaining himself. It would be funnier if some acual nerd saw that and got offended.

Tin:The Incompetent Ninja Tin:The Incompetent Ninja

excellent

that was great, especially for a first flick. the only thing I didn't like was the fact that there were no real sound effects. just music, although the soundquality of the music was incredible for the short load time. keep up the good work, I sure would like to see more from that series.

SnafuDave responds:

Yeah I'm thinking next time I'll have sound effects big time. Sadly that idea didn't even cross my mind until someone mentioned it after it was done. And yeah this movie is pretty compressed. I'm a filesize WHORE like that.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

meh

you get all 0's but I'll give you an overall 10 because it's done so well. Personally, I'm just getting sick of it. It's just going to be another internet fad like the "all your base" thing. But its famous now, so it deserves a decent rating.

Punch Me Punch Me

heh

that was pretty funny. not a work of art. but it was enjoyable.