Squaresville Squaresville

dude, who supplies you your acid...

because i cant get shit like that around here... awesome flash, i gave a 9 because of the sound quality, the music was really good, your friend is talented. i want to see a whole series of squareville's

Pat O'Brien Drunken Calls Pat O'Brien Drunken Calls

clever

I liked the whole counter setup. Although I didn't think the accually clip was that funny. good effort all in all

Roadside Philosophy Roadside Philosophy

meh

I wasn't too impressed with this. The voice acting is complete trash. It just wasn't that funny.

Flyborg responds:

...YOU'RE not that funny.

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

nice one, i've been waiting for this

this is pretty good. great concept. although, you need some anti-emo music to go along with it. you should add my bands song "anti-emo machine" to it and really make it stand out... heh. wwwdotthehateministersdotcom or wwwdotmyspacedotcom/thehateministers look for anti-emo machine. im on the same page with you bro.

RaidenX RaidenX

great

i love the old raiden games.

Catch A Crab 2 Catch A Crab 2

not bad

that was fairly entertaining. good job

Sin City Sin City

not bad

not bad, I like the off-times in the beginning. it has some really nice weird elements to it. although the name is the same as a genitorturers song, sin city. i definately give you a 10 for originality anyways though.

Doom - E1m1 Heavy metal remix! Doom - E1m1 Heavy metal remix!

pretty good, its short though

it's ok, but you can definately tell you use fake guitar, it sounds like flslayer from fruity loops.